Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Jemma Kidd's Makeup School


Spent the afternoon at Neiman's for a leisurely lunch with a girlfriend of salmon salad and popovers and the best little demitasse cups of chicken soup we've ever tasted.
After that we were ready to hit the makeup department.
I've been dying to check out "Jemma Kidd's
Makeup School" line from England.
Love her packaging with illustrations by Natasha Law, Jude's sister. She has an amazing iridescent
green "Stay put" eyeliner. Also loved the crushed jewel gel eyeliner (really fine glitter) but they were out of the one I wanted. Award season, I suppose. I ordered it though, had to have it! The roll on rosy glow lip & cheek tint surprisingly turned out to be the prettiest shade of pink when I put a little on my friend. We left feeling happy and inspired. Then went to pick up my son at school there was a really fun juggling show happening. Another great day in paradise, eh?




No comments: