Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cat Eyes do double duty @ tarte


Why can't I have it all this fall? What I really need is double duty beauty. 
We are busy, way too busy, so we want more from our makeup these days and we want it to be healthy for our bodies and our planet and give back to eco causes. 

Enter the savvy tarte team with the coolest ideas since sliced gluten free bread!

Give me vitamins in my lipstick (vitamin infused lipsticks by tarte powered by BORBA anyone?)
I desire healing in my concealing and lash enhancing in my liquid eye lining. 

The latest offering from tarte is multiplEYE natural lash enhancing liquid liner
The only liquid liner to define this fall's cat eye that is deeply pigmented, mineral based, waterproof and lash nourishing. 


Wow! I can have it all. Thanks tarte!

Tarte sources ingredients from the Amazon and helps it's people by providing conscious fair trade cosmetics that are ultimately cool to beautify women inside and out. 



"Now, you can line your eyes and enjoy the benefits of our HydroPlant™ peptide, which is clinically proven to increase lash softness, thickness and the appearance of long lashes." 
 

No comments: