Thursday, December 8, 2011

Keep your brushes safe and happy!


Another why didn't someone think of this before moment! 
The Brush Guard is the solution to keeping my makeup brushes reshaped and protected after cleaning. 
I have spent a small fortune on my brushes and clean them well after each client. (of course!)  This ingenious mesh slips over my brushes allowing air to circulate while they dry and prevents dust from settling on them. The Brush Guard is perfect for storage and keeping brushes safe during travel to jobs. 
My investment is protected by returning my brushes to a "like new" state after cleaning. 
Hands down, my fave new tool this year for my kit! 
Cheap and cheerful at just $5.50 per pack.
Available at:
http://www.thebrushguard.com/
Frends Beauty Supply

5270 Laurel Canyon Boulevard  North Hollywood, CA 91607
(818) 769-3834



No comments: